Automation helps in day-to-day life and makes things easy and accurate. Automation in our industry is a software-based platform specially designed to provide the desired results based on specific requirements. Marketing automation today is a must in order to cater to the huge amount of data available for companies on their customers via various channels like digital and offline.
Marketing automation for all
During the past, most people believed that marketing automation is only for large and most financially successful businesses. It was a heavy investment matter, to create a complete automated system since in-house development was the only way.
However, the scenario has changed and the credit goes to third-party suppliers. High-end and well-managed software are now readily available to meet your B2B and B2C requirements for both large and mid-size companies.
In fact, B2B companies are taking great advantage ofautomation by integrating it with their existing CRM system, further adding advance automation to it.
Marketing automation for you
The major shift in the world of marketing automation is due to social media; a medium to approach masses with the best-automated platforms. Social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn have become important sources of the marketing automation channel. No more laid back methods like email, postal service or retargeting advertisements can be compared to automated platforms.
Social media is used not only for receiving messages but also for direct in and out communication. Automation is a two-way communication channel, which allows companies to engage directly with their users in real time. Successful social media requires a great deal of time management, resource management, energy and skill management.
Benefits of marketing automation
Marketing automation can be adopted by companies based on some of the following reasons:
- Efficiency – A systematic streamlined approach over traditional manual processes. Automation saves time and resources further reducing the overall cost.
- Time saving – As it is automated, various activities of the same as well as different nature can be scheduled simultaneously without affecting each other.
- Data collection – Automated marketing is a mine of data for the companies which can be used for various purposes. It provides a touch point to the user/client which helps to collect data to improve and organize future plans.
- CRM integration – It helps in staying in touch with the prospect and the client that confirm the lead does not disappear.
- Multichannel management – With the use of automation it is easier to find the customers and manage them by tracking their activities.
- Personalization – Creating a unique and friendly experience, this is entirely relevant and is more likely to lead conversion. Automation helps tailor the experience to the user.
- Consistency – Incorporating all your marketing efforts in to one process can help keep a unified brand tone-of-voice.
Due to automation fewer resources are required to manage the show, which provides flexibility to use the available resource where it can provide the best output.